Monday, April 14, 2014

Origins & Dinner Date

So I found out at another blog that Origins is having this awesome special offer of free shipping and a free High Potency Night-a Mins moisturizer with any $30 purchase.
I thought it was a great deal so I went ahead and purchased it. I've heard a lot of things about origins and unfortunately I've never came to purchase the products when I go to Macy's and such. But I am excited to try it because I do have dry skin on my T-zone and I am hoping this will help for day/night. I'll post more reviews later.
==========================================
So yesterday we decided to clean the apartment because of my newly diagnosed allergy to dust/dust mites and such..and exercise induced asthma, which I am still a little upset that I have to use inhalers now before I workout. For those of you who don't know, I have been working out for about 5-6 years now and I have NEVER had problems. But people's body and immune system do change, so I'll just have to cope with it.
I was playing with my phone's picture settings on the way to Kani House Hibachi & Sushi
We were both craving sushi so we got the delux..no we couldn't finish but it definitely satisfied our stomach :)
and spring is here..I painted my nails with some cool spring colors
 
 Tada! :)
and of course, always have to have Isaac the cat 

No comments:

Post a Comment