Friday, August 15, 2014

August Ipsy bag!

 yes!! Its finally here!
Well I've trying not to see what's in my Glam Room for this month. The bag is cute and smells like the pool lol 
The first picture is one of the items that I got, Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. I am VERY VERY picky on my mascara. Only certain mascara will help keep my eyelashes curled and I haven't had bad experiences with Urban Decay yet, so we will see :)


this is the bag!

These are the products that I got. 
Mongongo anti-agin lip balm, Mannai shimmer lotion, Lorab eyeliner ( this is the smallest eyeliner I have ever gotten from Ipsy bag), then glamglow facial exfoliate.

Honestly, I am disappointed with this month's bag. I don't feel like anything here is fun at all. I have tons of black eyeliners from them and I wish they would send different colors like brown or purple or something, lip balm i have tons but I guess you can never have too many.The only thing I am excited about is the mascara. Also, usually there's one item that's full sized in the bag but there's none this month. Either Mitchelle  is slacking or that the products are more expensive this month. no idea.

What did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment