Sunday, August 10, 2014

August Stitch Fix!

Finally! I got my August Stitch Fix. I skipped July because I wanted to save some money so I skipped it. This time I got all tops and a clutch. see blow for details! :D


yup! I love the mint color and completely fell in love with it!



Annabel Leaf Print Crochet Detail Blouse
I thought i would love this when I took it out of the box but I don't think it has done anything for me. yaa?
 

The picture angle is weird because Blake was taking them sitting down so I look horrible. Anyways, this top is Palermo Knit Tank. It feels like sweater but its sleeveless and its short. It says to pair with boyfriend jeans or strippy skirt. I don't know either, I thought I might like it since it's something I'll never pick out for myself
 

Beyonce Gold Bar Detail Blouse. I am definitely going to keep this one. cute chiffon material with the gold bar necklace which I like the simple detail.
 
the bag is the juno Small Folded Clutch.
I fell in love with it and was something that I was passively looking. So that's a keeper.

the top is called Sadie V-neck Embroidery Detail Tank. This one is a keeper too. I liked it a lot. 

I am happy with my box this month. Although I did hope to get something more fun than just tops. I also notice I do get different style artist every month. I wonder if I can keep the same one if it has done a good job on one month?.Anways. what did YOU get?? :D

here;s a referral link! :D

2 comments:

  1. That mint shirt is to die for! Happy you kept it. I just scheduled to get Stitch Fix back in October, yay! I've missed it so much these past 6 months. (sad but true)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you haven't had your stitch fix for that long?? it feels like you just had one not long ago. Is that when your baby is due?

      Delete