Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 4th at Lake Lanier!

Did everyone have a good July 4th? I remember last year it rained like crazy so we stayed home with friends and just have potluck. I also remember last 4th I was super anxious because I had just taken my NCLEX exam the day before and was going to find out about my result on the 5th. Of course I passed it  :P
Anyways, this year I worked the 3rd so I can relax on the 4th. I got home and napped for about 4 hours before preparing food and getting ready to go to the lake.
My nails :D

 Blake being silly lol

 my Friend Naz :)




 Forgot to take a picture of the cake before we started digging in lol
anyways. It was fun and relaxing and we all went to the beach by the lake. It was fun. Next year we will probably have people come over to our new house since it'll only be like 10 minutes away from the Lake :D

No comments:

Post a Comment