Friday, September 19, 2014

21 Questions about ME!

 Well, I have worked all 3 nights at the beginning of the Week and I won't be doing anything fun until tomorrow, which I wont give it away just yet. But I figured I could do something fun like this for those of you read my blog through Facebook and don't comment on my blog lol



1. Are you named after anyone? this is a no. My real name is Yi Ling and i am pretty sure I am unique, well...at least here anyway lol
2. When was the last time you cried? when I watched a sample wedding video while searching for a Videographer. when I see the couples tear up reading vows, i get emotional lol
3. Do you have kids? No.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?  of course! Although I do think i am kinda boring..
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I'd like to think I do. When i used to work @ Mori Luggage I would use sarcasm with my manager, in a fun way lol
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? this is a no. Definitely not! nope nope nope nope.
 
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Kellogg's Frosted flakes. Yes bad for you, but brings back childhood memories.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their overall appearance; not just how they dress but what their first body gestures are like.

9. What is your eye colour? Dark Brown

10. Scary movie or happy endings? Definitely Scary movies with good storyline and doesn't have to have a happy ending where people survive or anything. happy endings are too predictable..although sometimes its nice to know what's gonna happen.

11. Favorite smells? my new Kate Spade perfume.

12. Summer or winter? Neither. I want fall and Fall only. I could still wear shorts and dress during Fall and yet its not too hot or cold.

13. Computer or television? Both..I am in love with HGTV. I love watching house stuff. computer is for games on facebook, blogging, and now wedding stuff.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?I am the furthest here since I moved from Taiwan in 2001. 

15. Do you have any special talents?sadly i dont think so.. 

16. Where were you born? Taiwan

17. What are your hobbies? Knit, I'd like to play more piano but I get frustrated that I am not as good as my teen years, read, and workout.

18. Do you have any pets?yes! A cat named Isaac, although he's my Fiance's cat, I've fallen in love with him. 


 

19. Favorite movie? all that Marvel movies, The notebook, all Disney movies.. I can't tell you all the names, and I like superantural movies.

20. Do you have any siblings? yes. 1 half sister, 1 half brother and 1 brother. I am the youngest

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?well I am all grown up now and I am where I wanted to be And My 5 year plan changes every year because i've got to add on. I have achieved my goals of wanting to be an L/D nurse, to get engaged by 25, and then married at 26 (next year), and have a house. I've got all of them!!

I tag anyone who hasn’t done this and who wants to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment