Monday, September 29, 2014

Fall!!

I know I have said this before, but Autumn is seriously my favorite season!! I cannot wait to get married next year in Fall!!
Anyways, for the past week I have been pretty chill. The hospital that I work at is doing this move more challenge. There were only certain amount of people that can sign up for this and you can get a free Fit Bit. Of course, I signed up and plus I wanted to start picking up my jogging/running; it has been over a year now. The Fit Bit really is a pedometer. but if you workout, or run for example, it will say how long or how active you were and how much calories you burn. Now I dont think i sync the calories right but i care more about how many steps that i do a day than calories!

Anyhow, that's what I've been doing.
Our house finally is getting the frames done!! we went by yesterday and it was awesome to be able to walk through some part and today our real estate agent went by and checked it out herself!! 

a little dark, yes it eventually rained but they got a lot done!! so excited!! 2 more months and we will be able to move in! :D

So Today, I woke up with a really bad headache so I rested and did not go run. But I did decide to make a fall wreath! I got some ideas from pinterest but here it is
Here's all the supply. I got 40% off non-sale items at both Hobby Lobby and Michael's
Isaac smelling and attempted to eat my wreath. 


So here I painted the initial H in black. really, I should've chose a more vibrant color but it kinda blended in. I might go buy another H and another color of paint tomorrow and redo that..
Although my last name isn't H (my fiance's is), I figured this wreath will last for a while and we are getting married soon... hope i am not jumping the gun here :P

So I just placed the fall decorations where I like and they actually stick in between pretty well but I hot glued them just in case. 
 

the final product! 
the bow was super hard to make and I will have to readjust it. Other than that I thought it was cute.
Excuse my Christmas wreath hook lol I forgot to buy one while out shopping for supplies so that will have to do for now lol

No comments:

Post a Comment