Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Weekend!

I just want to dedicate a blog post just for those who had/have/are served/serving us! It is an important day for all of us to remember to be grateful that we have someone else to fight for our country and freedom.  There are many soldiers out there that would want to be home and spend time with their families and there are many out there that are injured or even passed away in the battle. Injuries can be mental and physical. Physical injuries can heal and your body may recover but mental injuries are just the ones that eat you up (PTSD). 

Now I don't know what it is like to fight in a war or be sent off to another country to fight, but I know they are brave enough to do that and I am proud of each and everyone of them. 

Let's just take a moment today and pray for those who have lost their loved ones and pray for those who are still out there fighting and missing their homes. Pray for their safe return home and pray that God is watching over them. Whatever their paths may be, they will know that He is with them. 

I worked all weekend so I didn't have anytime to call Papa Bill (Blake's Dad) and to tell him that I appreciate what he did (He is retired). But thank you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment