Sunday, May 4, 2014

Strawberries!

So This weekend is supposed to be nice and weather.com didn't lie. Today was the high 70's and a group of friend and I planned on going to pick strawberries @ Washington Farm :) 
We have never picked strawberries so this was all of our first time. 
It was super fun. You get a gallon bucket and you can fill up all you want as long as its not overloaded and the bucket is only $12 to fill up! How awesome was that?!



On the way! :D

My first pick!

The Strawberries were so fresh! 


outfit
Hat-AmericanEagle ($25?)/ romper-Forever 21 ($9)/ cross body purse- Foever21 ($20)/ shoes-Charming Charlies ($15?)

Picking through strawberries was fun other than my arms getting allergic reaction from the plants lol. And the strawberries were sweet! yes, we ate them right when we got home lol.

I think the next fruit picking that I want to do is Apple.

ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment