Sunday, June 22, 2014

River Tubing

Honestly, the last time I remember tubing was in Helen ,GA and I was probably in 7th grade and I don't remember much. But today, us and a couple of friends bought a river tubing groupon. But come to find out, we could've just purchased our own tubes and go on tubing lol. Would've saved more money and could've done more times just once. Guess we will do that next time :)

It was pretty relaxing and got stuck on the rocks a couple of times. Poor Blake and burned and we figured it was because of the antibiotics he is on. :(
And me, of course, with my skin complexion I got tanned as usual. I tried to flip back and forth and get an even tan and I think I did a good job lol.

This picture doesn't do any justice on how red he got and how tanned I got. But regardless, i had fun! 

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment