Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hair &makeup

I am working tonight and I dont know why I didn't stay in bed. Instead, I got up @ 12pm ate good protein breakfast (scramble eggs and turkey bacon) and I went to the gym. Today's workout was chest and tricep and I have to say.. I can barely lift up my arms right now lol.
Anyways, that's not what I was going to talk about. 
I wanna show you what I did to my hair and makeup for work tonight. 
Hair tutorial can be found on pinterest but I'll be nice and post it on here 
 I did it right after I blow dry my hair to almost dry, then I spray some sea salt spray, Big sexy hair texture spray and some regular hair spray.

Not too shabby for the first try. My hair is parted to the right so it was kind of hard for my to style the front but I did it.

On to make up.

I am still trying to figure out how to take pictures of my face to show my make up. I think its the lighting. 
Here's all the make up that I used. I got most of the stuff in my subscription box (Ipsy and whatnot).
Also always make sure to prime your face. I used a lot of moisturizer and even face oil for areas that are really dry. I tried out the City cream eye shadow that I got from my ipsy and I have to say, I really like the cream eyeshadow. I can pack on the color with layers and its super soft. 
What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your hair turned out really nice for your first try! You have a knack for hair that I am seriously lacking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you. I studied each picture carefully. and i love doing hair!

      Delete