Sunday, April 27, 2014

Ipsy-April Review

So before I post pictures of the Ipsy products that I got yesterday, I have to say, USPS lost my package for April. So I was going to received my April Ipsy bag about 2 weeks ago. I kept checking the tracking and it said delivered. So finally I e-mailed Ipsy customer service and they were great and said they would send me another bag. However, it wouldn't be the same products that I was supposed to get because they were limited on the stuff they have in stock. I was fine with it but came to realize that I really was hoping for the products that were in the lost bag..
Anyhow, If you aren't a Ipsy subscriber (Michelle Phan's company), you should! it only costs $10 a month and you get either full sized of deluxe size beauty products/samples! I've learned so much from just getting the bag and see what's out there!
 
Anyways! here are the stuff that I got..
cute bag. I never use my ipsy bag that came every month on a daily basis. I use them when I go traveling. 

I don't know if its a full size lipgloss but it is a pretty decent size. 
The lipgloss looks red, but when I put it on its actually just clear. kinda of disappointed. 

This may be my FAVORITE product in the bag. It smells so good!! Have you ever had Jasmine green tea? it smells just like that but more floral. Love this.

 This is a gold creamy eyeshadow from City color. Actually kind of like this. I like cream eye shadows because they last a bit longer and you can pack on the color slowly so it doesn't crease on your eyelids. 
you can barely see it from here because I've only used a little bit. But its sheer. 

 i actually really liked this. You don't have to press hard. I literally lightly went over it on the back of my hand. Very smooth. Can't wait to try this one either.

There! now anyone else an Ipsy subscriber? Share your bag!

 

1 comment: